- Had 3 C-sections
- Handed out Coke coupons in a grocery store
- Been a coupon maniac (too bad it wasn't at the same time as #2!)
- Had 9 cats (rescued a mama and her babies plus my 2)
- Climbed in an attic (twice) to rescue those kittens
- Stayed in a fancy hotel room ::bowchickawowwow::
- Went camping for an anniversary trip because that was all we could afford
- Went to college
- Dropped out of college after one semester
- Worked in a factory that sold stuff to maintenance water beds
- Quit that job
- Drove to Oregon and Washington with my Grandparents
- Ate at every Denny's between California and Washington and back
- Prayed PLEASE GOD can we go to Taco Bell?
- Yelled at one of my kid's teachers
- Yelled at one of my kid's coaches
- Laid bricks
- Pulled out all the grass in my yard
- Been laid off (twice)
- Worked at several fabric stores
- Put my old dogs and my old cat to sleep :sob:
- Read a good book
Nice!! Loved the cats and the Dennys memories!!!!!!!!!! HA!
HOly Denny's aficionado!! I've never eaten at a Denny's. But Mcdonalds...tis my fave!! Great list!
Great list! I love that you've had so many cats at once (because I'm becoming a crazy cat lady-I have 7 right now)
wonderful list. Laughed out loud about the Denny's because my parents did the same thing to my brother and I with Bob Evans--I didn't eat there again for about 20 years:)
Lots of interesting info there!
3 C sections? Ouch.
I had none.
Post a Comment