~ If you were nominated, post 11 things about yourselves.
~ Then answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you created.
~ Create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers you decided to nominate.
~ Choose 11 bloggers to nominate with less than 200 followers.
~ Make sure and let these people know you nominated them! No tag backs, so don't nominate someone who nominated you.
I was nominated by Just Jenn, Poisoned Perception, Jayelle Getting Fit, Missus.and.Sausage, and Kaylynn's Reality Thanks Girls!
So since I was nominated by a few I'm just going to mix up their questions. But first off 11 things about myself.
1.I'm 38 years old. My plan is to be nice and fit by the time I'm 40! Wasn't I cute for this Halloween picture?
2. My husband and I met on a blind date. He worked with my Dad and my Dad set us up. He wasn't too happy when we told him we were getting married a few months later but I guess it's worked out since we've been together for 20 years now.
3. We have 3 children, Jessica is 18, Melissa is 13 and Trevor is 9.
4. I'm working towards running a 10k some day. I haven't signed up for an event yet though.
5. I'm the oldest of 3 kids. My brothers are 9 and 7 years younger than me. Here's an old picture from 2004
6. I've lost 50 pounds (although I keep gaining and losing the same 2-4 pounds)
7. My first job was in a fabric store. Looking back over the years I think that's my favorite outside of home job. People generally shop for fabric/crafts when they are in a good mood and aren't all mean and bitchy.
8. I've been blogging since 2007. That's a long time.
9. I was a stay at home mom for 7 years. (after Melissa was born)
10. I HATE scary movies, haunted houses and anything along those lines. The idea of a Zombie Run scares me.
11. I go to a book club with a bunch of neighbor ladies once a month. LOVE IT!
Ok now for the 11 Questions from others (are you still reading??)
1. If you could spend one hour with any other deceased human being, who would you choose?
Most definitely my Grandma Marilyn. I miss her so much! I even briefly thought about stopping by her house the other day when I was driving down the street before I remembered she wasn't there anymore. (That's Jessica with her)
2. What is your favorite healthy version of an unhealthy meal?
Pretty much anything from Skinnytaste
3. What is one reason you want to be more healthy or lose weight?
Because being fat sucks big hairy donkey balls.
4. What made you want to start blogging?
I originally started blogging as an outlet for my brain to spill all the poison that was circling in it. Needless to say it's been cleaned up quite a bit once I knew that people that actually knew me were reading it.
5. Favorite vacation?
Hmm that's kind of hard. It always seems like vacations have their ups and downs for us. They start off on a high but by the last day of whatever I'm usually feeling stressed out and just want to go home. Although Vegas is always nice!
6. What is your favorite animal?
Dogs and Cats. Depending on who is not being the asshole.
7. Favorite room in your house?
Which ever one is most quite. We have a small house so sometimes it's not in the house at all.
8. What is your favorite beverage (alcoholic or non)?
Whiskey & Diet Coke
9. What's the most impulsive thing you've ever done?
Got engaged after knowing my husband for a month.
10. Biggest pet peeve?
Oh God I have to pick one? I don't think I can. Let's start with dragging your teeth on a fork. EEEKKKK. Banging your spoon on your bowl when you're eating. Not acknowledging me when I'm talking to you.
11.What did you want to be when you were little?
At one point I wanted to be a teacher for deaf children. That mostly came from going to a school that had a hearing impaired program. That kind of ended one day when the deaf kids attacked me. I'm so not kidding.
Ok, I'm supposed to nominate 11 people, but seriously this award is going around so much I think everyone has probably been nominated once. If you haven't and want to play feel free to grab an award tell us a bit about yourself!
those silverware related pet peeves are mine too!!! OMG that noise makes me cringe!!!!! Even the thought of it right now is sending shivers down my spine!!
So much information! Good to know some of it! lol
Post a Comment