How NOT to do a science project.
1. Write what you are supposed to do on a piece of paper.
2. Staple it onto the board where it should go.
3. Write title in pencil on the top of the board.
4. You're done!!
1. Pick cool project ie: How do we stop music related plant deaths.
2. Throw leaf down to show how the plant died
3. Write some rambling things the voices in your head told you.
4. You're DONE!
1. Write something on paper. It doesn't matter what, just write it on the paper all crooked like and then affix it on the board.
2. Glue wadded up tissue paper to the board.
3. You're DONE!!
OMG aren't they histerical?? Sad part is that I heard these projects are like 1/2 of these kids science grades! Someone's going to be grounded. Or not.Pin It