I picked up this 2XL shirt from Goodwill the other day. I had walked around looking for a nice red print just in case I found one and I decided that this one would do! I picked up some red and black fabric for the lining and collar sections not really having a total plan of what was going where.
JoAnn's had Simplicity patterns on sale for $1 so I picked up a new pattern (8023) since the one I had was not big enough for little Robert! I debated on what size to make for him since it was sized small, medium and large and I didn't have him there to measure. I decided that the small was really small so went with the medium. Hopefully it fits ok!
I like the bowtie pattern I did for Vincent's bow tie better. next time I will do that one instead. This one had notions to go with it which I didn't realize and didn't buy so I just used the extra slide that came with the one for the back of the vest and some Velcro for a closure.