The hardest part is picking out and matching fabrics. I have a huge huge stash of fabric now so it just takes a bit of time to go through and match things up.
I had a huge stash of bias tape I had picked up at the thrift stores and such so I've been using that to start with for the strings.
The insides are lined.
So far I've only made a couple small changes to the pattern. It had the strings going through the lining on the bottom section but I could not figure out how to make that happen easily so I just have it going through the outside fabric. I have also started making the top seam a bit bigger so I have more room to get the drawstrings through. Super easy and pretty well explained pattern! I think I cut out fabric for 11 of them so I only have 6 to go!