1. Why I stopped doing Scott & anyone else's laundry. You people are disgusting. I'm pretty sure his entire wardrobe is out in the garage waiting to get washed.
2. If I don't wash towels eventually we will run out. Mostly because since I am not doing #1 no one else is really doing it either.
3. If I ever catch who hawked a loogie in my bathroom sink (and left it) in action they will be eating it.
4. If I don't put my "get ready for work stuff" in my room then someone will go in the bathroom to take a dump and I will be sitting at the kitchen table like this 10 minutes before we have to leave.
Yes, that is a shirt as a towel on my head. See #2
5. Don't eat an egg mcmuffin meal and a small orange juice if you previously had a stomach bug. You will sit in pain for most of the day.
6. If the boss is gone in the other department Berkeley mom will talk for the ENTIRE day about absolutely nothing anyone wants to hear about. I learned this lesson a long time ago and woohoo had my headphones with me.
7. It's sad when you have to wash an entire box of vintage fabrics because they smell musty
8. If your daughter cleans the entire house on Wednesday when you come home on Thursday it will only be half clean. (How does this happen? Everyone was gone??)
9. Do people really cry when their kids move out?
10. This is my dream when they do (nicked it off someone on a FB group). Only like 75% fabric and 25% everything else ;)