1. I'm thankful for my husband. He's aweseome.
2. I'm thankful for my mom, she always drops whatever she is doing to help me out if I ask her.
3. I'm thankful for my job! Not having it for two weeks reminded me of that
4. I'm thankful for my health.
5. I'm thankful for my community. I live in a wonderful place. I'm so glad I moved there and the great friends I have made.
6. I'm thankful for my kids. They are my life.11. I'm thankful for lazy Saturday mornings!
7. I'm thankful for my step mom Denise. She taught me many things like embroidery and other crafty things. Gardening, scrapbooking and now running! She's a great mentor to me
8. I'm thankful I've never been wealthy. While that may sound weird and the opposite of many people's dreams, I've never desired to be rich. I think being able to be "creative" with what money we have/had has made me a better person.
9. I am thankful that Traci introduced me to beautiful sunsets. I never really paid
attention to them before until one day I saw her run out of the club hall and stand on the porch and marvel at the beautiful sunset. Taking time to enjoy the simple things in life like the sunset with friends or even in a quiet moment by yourself just gazing at the beautiful sky. Ahhh life doesn't get much better than that!
10. I am thankful for Pinterest and all the mom's that come up with great recipes and share them on the internet. Dinner is so much better now
11. I'm thankful for lazy Saturday mornings!
12. I'm thankful for my buddy Rusty. He is always by my side
13. I'm thankful for Girl Scouts because that is where I met my great friends Carolyn and Deanna. Can't imagine life without them!
14. I'm thankful for the website Lose It.
15. I'm thankful for coffee
16. I'm thankful for my brothers and their wives and kids, they bring joy into our lives
17. I'm thankful for books
18. I'm thankful for having not one but 2 Dads, how lucky am I?
19. I'm thankful that this old heater in our house still works. ::knocks on wood::
20. I'm thankful for the nice breakfast Scott makes us every weekend.
21. I'm thankful I got
to see my soul sister Sarah today! No one makes me laugh so hard!
22. I'm thankful for margaritas and Mexican food
23. I'm thankful I get paid to stay home for Thursday and Friday
24. I'm thankful we don't have to worry about not having enough to eat for Thanksgiving
25. I'm thankful that all my family lives close by
26. I'm thankful that I enjoy being with my family (most of the time ;))
27. I'm thankful that I am caught up on being thankful
28: I'm thankful for all my online fitspiration peeps! You keep me motivated!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, don't let your family drive you too crazy :)
So happy I got to see you! I am thankful you got me running and we will soon be in a race together!
What a huge list! It's lovely you have so much to be thankful for.
Post a Comment