This one is really big for a "plus" phone. On the next one I will make the front pocket area a bit taller. On all of these I added fusible fleece to the front pocket and back and used interfacing on all the pieces. On the thinner fabrics I used interfacing and the fleece (I only have some light weight interfacing on hand).
Some "vintage sheet" material
and another one
and another Mickey Mouse by request.
I have 2 more for the "plus" size cut out of the vintage sheet scraps to work on this week. I really like the way they turned out with the added fleece and "wristlet" with the D ring.
Post a Comment