1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
I'd much rather just GO to a party. Hosting a party means I have to clean. Although it is nice to get the house clean every 6 months or so!
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
Hmmm I can't really think of any that stand out. We used to spend a lot of time at one of my friend's. She doesn't host too many parties anymore though. (damn you economy!)
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
Well first of all, I hope to not die. I'm sure at some point though it's going to happen. Hopefully not while I'm young. Or while my kids are young. I hope I die quick and painless. I hope that if I DO die no one is lying about Heaven. (and it better not be like the 5 people you meet in heaven OR The Stack!)
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
Ahhhh the sunshine. I love the way it feels on my skin, warms my hair, feeds my soul!
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
I've never chipped in. Probably because I don't have any sisters. That's so a sister thing to do.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
Oh damn I'd take the food. We can shove the crap off the couch when we sit down to eat.
7. What song describes your mood today?
Hmmm well it wasn't too exciting. I spent my morning learning about how you can mix your cow shit water to irrigate your crop followed by cleaning the kitchen and folding laundry. I'd say my mood was pretty bored today. ETA, never noticed it said SONG til I was reading someone else's answers!)
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
My most favorite gift is and was my cookbook.
I bought one for the last shower I went to. (OMG it was like $30!) I use mine almost EVERY weekend. You'd think I'd have those pancake & waffle recipes memorized by now.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
I really like the Peanut Butter & Chocolate from Baskin & Robbins. But I'm usually too cheap to go there and they don't have a drive through. There really isn't a bad kind of ice cream though!
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
Today. I have a teenager, 'nough said!
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop." umm well let's see.
Chips, ice cream, steak, chicken, pistachios, pretty much anything?
12. "-----" is the best motivation.
The fear of embarrassmentPin It