I guess I am pretty Versatile. I'm all over the place! Probably why it took me 4 years to get up to 100 followers ;)
Recipients of this award are asked to:
Thank the person that nominated their blog for the award with a backlink to them. (check!)
List 7 things about themselves. (Hmm is there really anything I HAVEN'T told you?)
I'll go with 7 weird food things about me.
- I hate grated carrots (there's a story that goes with that)
- I hate raisins
- I can't eat raw pineapple (kills my mouth!)
- The skin on apricots and peaches grosses me out (fuzzy, ick)
- I don't like to peel oranges with my fingers. The thought of getting it under my nails makes me want to shudder.
- I make a killer potato salad (was my mil's recipe but since my husband doesn't ever think it's exactly like hers I'm claiming my version as MINE)
- Dried fruit scares me
Award 10 versatile blogs with the award and notify them of the award.
Hmmm I always feel kind of weird with the awards thing. I think I'll just tell you ten of my favorite blogs and then if they want the award they can take it?
- Straight Up No Chaser I look for her blog first before I read anyone else's every day.
- Diet Coke Rocks The daily life of Chris from New Zealand. LOVE!
- Sara's Organized Chaos Mom blogger and crafter that talks like me (unfiltered)
- Annster's Domain She's in work out mode right now but she blogs about all kinds of things and works in nature, which is awesome!
- Finny Knits Talks like a sailor, gardens and has bees in her backyard (gotta watch the video when she loses the queen bee, I cried, so funny although not for her at the time)
- African Kelli is a kind soul who loves crafting, cooking entertaining and has the cutest dog ever. Well right behind my Rusty anyways ;)
- Ashley Quite Frankly has two adorable boys who say the funnies things.
- Domestic Fashionista down to earth thinking and she is great at entertaining and decorating
- Saucy's Sprinkles cupcake extraordinaire. Seriously, they are awesome.
- Juggling Life has 4 children with the last one getting ready to fly.
- and one more, my good friend Mary at Rufflebutts. She has the most adorable little girls, big girls and 2 little grandsons.