Welcome to the June 17th edition of Thursday Thunks!
1. Have you ever wondered why snakes can't slither backwards?
Nope, can't say I have. I don't think much about snakes at all unless I'm walking in tall grass.
2. Is divorce contagious?
I think people that have divorce in their family work harder at NOT getting divorced. I come from a "broken home" although they were divorced before I could walk. It sucked having all the going here and there crap.
3. Do you enjoy hiking?
I like the IDEA of hiking. I haven't actually attempted to hike in quite a few years.
4. Is there a color of a shirt a man should just never wear?
My husband refuses to wear pink and baby blue. Just as long as it's not full of holes it's ok with me.
5. Have you read a news story this week that just made your blood boil?
I haven't been watching or reading the news much lately but I do know about the oil problem and it's really really sad how much wildlife is going to die from it.
6. Do you keep old business cards or name tags from companies you have worked for?
When I got laid off I shredded my business cards. Along with just about everything else in my desk. I don't have any business cards now since I've been back. I don't really need them anyways.
7. If you could save an endangered species, which one would it be?
At work I actually make endangered species maps for the farmers properties. A common one around here is the tri-colored blackbird.
Aren't they pretty? A girl at work said she went out to one place and the farm workers had been shooting them because supposively they were eating the farmers crops.8. When is it warm enough outside for you to start wearing shorts?
I live in California so pretty much if it's not raining we wear shorts or capri pants.9. Have you ever broken a window?
Ummm yeah actually I have. My friend and I, when we were in high school cleaned a few houses to earn some money. I was cleaning the window when it suddenly CRACKED. I didn't tell anyone and the people asked later if I did it and I lied through my teeth. Still feel bad about that.
10. Do dogs in your neighborhood howl when they hear sirens from police cars or fire trucks?
Yep, my neighbor has 3 dogs and they have supersonic siren sounders. I personally have never had a howling dog.
11. Have you tried doing something as an adult that you used to be able to do as a kid?
Roller coasters. I cannot do roller coasters anymore. Totally freaking sucks because they were so much fun. Sucks getting old.
The make me all pukey.Pin It