Sunday, January 10, 2010

Princess and The Frog

Wow I can't believe it's been so many days since I posted already! Guess I'll do a little recap since Wednesday.

Thursday, don't think we did anything other than work and then a trip to Costco. Have you had those little egg rolls from there? Trevor thinks they are THE BOMB and was rather upset when I told him he couldn't have a second sample. We ended up buying a box. It's Sunday and they were already gone yesterday so I think they liked them!

Oh and I went for another run/walk and did the week 2 day 1. I did ok other than the major calve pain again. I had to stop for a few minutes when it was over and do some stretching.

Friday after work I came home and fell asleep! How nice it was! Then I got up and got ready to go out to dinner with some people from work. They were having a little celebration for the gal that I share a desk area with. She passed this test thing and got some kind of license. I think it was an excuse to all go out :) We all met up at BJ's. That was the first time I've been there. It was SO crowded and even though they had got their really early it was about 2 hours before we got a table. Crazy!! Dinner was yummy though! It would be a good place to go NOT on a Friday night and NOT with 13 people and NOT at dinner time!

Saturday I slept until 11:00!! I was up for a little bit to help Scott get stuff ready to take Trevor for baseball evaluations, then went back to sleep. I woke up when they got home. I can't remember the last time I slept that long! I laid around in bed and Melissa was wanting to go to the movies so we went and saw The Princess and The Frog.

 It was pretty cute, although my teenager was busy flirting with one of the usher boys when she went for the popcorn refill. Ahh to be a teenager again lol.

When we got home I decided to go for my run/walk and Jessica wanted to go too. I had already asked Trevor if he wanted to ride his bike with me to burn off some of his extra energy. Next thing I knew everyone was going. Kind of nice to get everyone out of the house!

While I was running I was SO thirsty. My mouth was so dry I couldn't even swallow. It was kind of stressful! At one point I got a drink from a water valve thing along the lake and that helped quite a bit. I need to remember to get something to drink a bit before I go. Jessica did pretty good, she walked a little bit more than I did but then ran a bit more after I was done running. I did end up walking during one of the running sessions because it was when I found the water!

After we all got back and rested for a bit we decided to go get some Chinese food for dinner (I know not too healthy after all that!). We all ate at the table and after we were all done we decided to play a game. We settled on Yahtzee. We couldn't find any of the papers for it, but Jessica actually found one online and printed some out. Worked perfect! Isn't the internet amazing! Anything you want at the tips of your fingers.

We played two games before everyone got tired of it and by that time it was after nine anyways. It was a really nice family day. Today I need to work on the laundry. Blah.Pin It


Chris H said...

What a lovely day you all had!

Retro Girl said...

We do Sam's and my hubby always hits their sample ladies up for 2 So far they've not shoo'ed him away! (maybe cuz he's really cute? lol or they're old and don't pay attention? hehe)

I admire you for running...and the dedication! I wish I could get back to my workouts and stick to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...